Paws for Thought
What my Animal Friend Taught Me
This Page is where Messages from the “Paws for Thought” Pass Along Cards can be submitted. “Paws for Thought” Pass Along Cards are Business size cards which you can use to register online a message about what your Cat, Dog or other Animal Companion has taught you, by following the instructions below. Your pet can be alive or have crossed over, it doesn’t matter.
You then pass along the Card – by giving it to someone, posting it out, or simply leaving it in a public place. The next Animal lover that accepts your Card will go to this Web Page and submit her/his “Paws for Thought” messages, and will pass on the Card. Let’s see how far one Card travels!
You will need a “Paws for Thought” Card
Register what your Animal friend has Taught you By
typing into the Contact Form below –
1. your Name ( first name or nick-name is okay )
2. your Animal companion’s Name or Animal Friends’ Names
3. what your Animal companion taught you, remember mention if your friend is a cat or dog, horse, fish, guinea pig etc. One entry preferred per Card for each Animal type, e.g. submit a form just for Cats in your life, and submit a separate form just for Dogs, if you have both Cat & Dog companions.
4. your Pass Along Paws for Thought Number
e.g. Shandy 001
5. and where you live – see below
State at least your Country ( f you want to, provide your State & region / suburb )
Your Paws for Thought will appear alongside your Card Number at this Page HERE
Sample Only above. Use your own Card which may have a different number
How to Get a “Paws for Thought”
Pass Along Card?
- Look out for one – you may see one laying around right there just for you.
- I will be able to post you out some Paws for Thought Cards free.