Paws for Thought Messages
This Page is where the Pass Along messages will be shared, starting with thoughts about my wonderful cat friend Shandy, whom I miss very much, but we will always be together in Spirit. I will start the Paws for Thought sharing what my beautiful friend Shandy Taught me.
See THIS page for more information on
the “Paws for Thought” Pass Along Cards.
What our Animal Friends
Celine, Huntingdale, Western Australia . My cat friend Shandy has taught me
- You can be happy with simplicity
- Smile a lot at the person or Being that you Love
- Enjoy Life while you can
- It is important / essential in life to care for and look after another sentient (living) being.
- Each being knows what he or she needs and is entitled to it and should go for it intuitively.
- Cats can smile. They have feelings and emotions.
- Every person is responsible for his or her own decisions, as is every cat.
Mary, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia. USA
My dog Phoebe has taught me –
- Know what you want and don’t be afraid to ask for it.
- Love your life right here and now.
- Be yourself, always!
Therese, Western Australia.
Softy Cat taught me
1. That I am blessed because Softy gave me love and happiness
2. To try and be a better person
3. There is more to life than the ‘ordinary’
Breezespeaks, Shelton, Connecticut USA
Polly Jingles Cat’s messages are:
- Show your love.
- Be demonstrative.
- Nothing lasts forever.
- Open your heart to those in need.
- Be open to adoption (Our lives changed when Polly adopted us.)
Ivan, York, England. My cat friend Caspian.
Caspy is a male rescue cat who is almost 5 years old. He has taught me-
- Cats can sense when people are upset or even ill.
- That getting outdoors is good for your mind and body.
- And that you should not judge someone till you really know them.